I work with early career professionals who aspire to lead and more seasoned leaders who are ready for a new level of impact. My clients are:
- Hungry for change
- Frustrated by “good enough”
- Seeking meaningful connection in their professional lives
- Highly motivated to help others be successful
- Ready to play a bigger role in building human-centered organizations
- Willing to put in the work required to lead well
My approach is energetically thoughtful and reflective. I value humor as essential to insight and discipline as essential to progress. My coaching is grounded in the integration of head (rational understanding and competence) and heart (emotional literacy and connection) that makes change possible and I challenge myself and my clients to live into that integration in all facets of life.
In working with clients, I seek to facilitate a high level of self-understanding – including values, strengths, gifts, challenges, and aspirations; a clear perspective of what he or she wants to change; the emotional and cognitive resources necessary to make change a reality; and a focus on the relationships that will ensure sustainable change and continuous learning.